1. WE ARE COMMITTED TO: THE GLORY OF THE TRIUNE GOD
We love him wholeheartedly, worship him sincerely and seek passionately to complete the work he has given us to do.
2. WE ARE COMMITTED TO: THE AUTHORITY OF THE BIBLE
We adhere to our doctrinal statement as a summary of key truths from the Bible that we agree on as a family of churches.We affirm the ministries of preaching and teaching in order to understand, obey and apply the Bible to our faith and practice.
3. WE ARE COMMITTED TO: CHRIST-CENTERED LIVING
We lead believers into the fullness of the Spirit and faith in the all-sufficient Christ for healing and power to live holy lives of service.
5. WE ARE COMMITTED TO: LOST PEOPLE
We allocate a disproportionately large amount of energy and resources to reaching lost people, discipling them to maturity in, and devotion to, Christ.
6. WE ARE COMMITTED TO: MISSIONS
We give priority to world evangelization.We give priority in our missionary activity to evangelizing those people who have had the least opportunity to hear the gospel, thus expediting the return of Christ.
9. WE ARE COMMITTED TO: SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
We uphold biblical justice.We minister to the poor and oppressed as ministry to Jesus himself.We encourage and strengthen marriages and families.
10. WE ARE COMMITTED TO: STEWARDSHIP
We view all our resources and possessions as God-owned and we use them with integrity, accountability and maximum effectiveness.We embrace faithfulness and sacrifice in the advance of Christ’s kingdom.
11. WE ARE COMMITTED TO: PRAYER
Therefore:We do nothing until we pray.