We are committed to:
1. The Glory of the Triune God Therefore: We love Him wholeheartedly, worship Him sincerely and seek passionately to complete the work He has given us to do.
2. The Authority of the Bible Therefore: We adhere to our statement of faith as a summary of key truths from the Bible that we agree on as a family of churches. We affirm the ministries of preaching and teaching in order to understand, obey, and apply the Bible to our faith and practice.
3. Christ-centred Living Therefore: We lead believers into the fullness of the Spirit and faith in the all-sufficient Christ for healing and power to live holy lives of service.
4. The Church Therefore: We love the Church universal and seek to plant and nurture healthy, transformational local churches as the means of building Christ’s Kingdom and nurturing individual Christians. We minister on the basis of spiritual giftedness as essential to divine power and effectiveness. We encourage dynamic creativity resulting in diverse congregational composition, language, and organizational structures in order to fulfill Christ’s desire to reach all people.
5. Lost People Therefore: We allocate a disproportionately large amount of energy and resources to reaching lost people, discipling them to maturity in, and devotion to, Christ.
6. Missions Therefore: We give priority to world evangelization. We give priority in our missionary activity to evangelizing those people who have had the least opportunity to hear the Gospel, thus expediting the return of Christ.
7. Leadership Therefore: We intentionally identify and train godly leaders. We affirm and empower our pastors, other credentialed workers, and lay leaders, esteeming them highly in the Lord.
8. Strategic Cooperation Therefore: We serve each other with humility and compassion. We create strategies, structures, and policies that enhance local initiative and maximize cooperation in the accomplishment of our purpose. We develop strategic partnerships with those of like-minded message, mission, passion, and purpose.
9. Social Responsibility Therefore: We uphold biblical justice. We minister to the poor and oppressed as ministry to Jesus Himself. We encourage and strengthen marriages and families.
10. Stewardship Therefore: We view all our resources and possessions as God-owned and we use them with integrity, accountability, and maximum effectiveness. We embrace faithfulness and sacrifice in the advance of Christ’s Kingdom.
Therefore: We do nothing until we pray.